This article will walk you through how to cut the PTC fuse out. This is for OGO™ ORIGIN models that were made before August 2022.
Please unplug your unit from any power source before beginning.
Note: If your motor stops agitating prematurely and your unit was purchased before August 2022, this may be necessary. If your unit was purchased after this date, it does not have a PTC fuse and you may have to troubleshoot in otherways.
- Grab a pair of wire strippers
- Find the red wire with the black rectangle/fuse on it
- Remove from the lever-nut connector
- Cut off the fuse
- Strip back the wire. Twist the wire so it does not fray.
- Insert back into the lever nut. Snap the lever and tug to make sure it has good contact.
- Position wire/timer to fit under base insert without pinching wires