How to Calibrate your Urine Sensor
- Locate the Urine Sensor in the Bracket
- Remove from the bracket by gently pushing from the back forward.
- Locate the sensor’s back line where the back cover and the front cover meet. Use a small flathead screwdriver to pry the back cover off.
- Turn the dial with a small screwdriver to set sensitivity. We suggest a 180-degree turn and then test if it works.
- Snap the back cover back on the sensor. Replace in the bracket. Test by filling the urine bottle up with liquid so the liquid level is at the top of the sensor height. DO NOT LET OVERFLOW. Place the urine bottle back in the drawer and the drawer back into the unit. The RED light on the power button should be ON when the bottle is FULL and OFF when you remove the bottle.
►►►CLOCKWISE= LESS SENSITIVE►►►
◄◄◄COUNTER-CLOCKWISE = MORE SENSITIVE◄◄◄
The sensor should not be triggered when the bottle and drawer are closed, and the bottle is empty.
It should trigger when the bottle and drawer are closed, and the bottle is full.